The game is simple - for 30 days you have to ask one random person for something knowing that you'll most likely be rejected. This is a practice known as flooding, that is - being exposed to an emotional response and letting it numb over time. It is practically the same method used to cure some of the phobias. Some of the funny ideas I have:
- Ask for a random stranger to add you to his social network.
- In public transport, ask an older person to let you sit down.
- In a supermarket, ask the cashier to let you have some small item, like gum, for free
- Ask someone to do their job for 10 minutes (like in fast food stalls)
- In a park, ask a person if they'd allow you to sit next to them on a bench
I leave you with one inspirational quote: Many things have not been done because no one tried them.